The Lone Ranger on Television - Animated
The Lone Ranger first appeared on television in 1949. He has appeared in live action, animation, and several television movies. This page details the animated series. The live action series are listed on their own page, and the television movies are included on the movies page.
The Lone Ranger
- September 10, 1966 - January 13, 1968
- Two seasons with 76 episodes
- 30 minute airtime
- Lone Ranger - Michael Rye
- Tonto - Shepard Menken
The New Adventures of the Lone Ranger
- September 13, 1980 - January 30, 1982
- Average runtime of 11 minutes
- Two seasons with 28 episodes
- Lone Ranger - William Conrad (credited as “J. Darnoc”)
- Tonto - Ivan Naranjo
- In the 1980-81 season, it aired as part of "The Tarzan/Lone Ranger Adventure Hour".
- In the 1981-82 season, it aired as part of "The Tarzan/Lone Ranger/Zorro Adventure Hour".
- In the 1982-83 season, it aired with Zorro in a 30-minute time slot.